Navigation Bar

Monday, January 4, 2016

Exciting News for 2016!!!

2016 is bringing huge changes for my little family and I could not be more excited!
Most of my friends and family have heard all about my adoption process with my baby boy, it has been long and drawn out, but we're finally getting close to the end!
What I haven't shared as much about is my adoption process with one of my other kiddos, Miss Priss! 
So, while we are still waiting on our adoption date for Bubby, (we do have a review date finally!!!) as of today we have our official adoption date for Miss Priss!!! 
February 22nd!!!
Yes, it is happening! I am adopting not one, but TWO kiddos in 2016!!!
Miss Priss is counting down the days until she can change her name and she is so excited for me to be able to post pictures of her all over Facebook! ha!
2015 was an amazingly blessed year for our family, but 2016 is looking even better! So thankful for all that God has blessed me with! 

I'll leave you guys with this picture Miss Priss showed me after court today. She brought this to me with tears rolling down her face and said, "This is so true!" And it really is! 
Love my Babies!

via

2 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD! LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete