Navigation Bar

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Officially a Momma!

So...its been a hot minute since this hot mess momma has visited the blog world! To say a lot has changed would be an understatement!
If you've been around my blog at all you know I've been a foster momma since March of 2014. Well, as of February and March of 2016 I am officially an adoptive Momma!
My babies that came to me as a newborn and a nine year old are now my three and almost thirteen year olds and I cannot imagine loving them anymore had I given birth to them myself.
So, without further ado, let me introduce you to my two official lovies!!!

My first baby is actually my youngest, three year old Simon Ezekiel! He was the best baby! Slept through the night from day one, loved to cuddle and outside of a week long stay in Children's Hospital he was so perfectly healthy I was in shock (given the situation he came from). Simie, as the daycare kiddos renamed Bub, is now a rambunctious toddler who likes to climb furniture, ride the dog like he's a horse, make monstrous disasters and show his favorite people just how much he loves them by giving "good sugars"...a lot. He is my little rotten boy that could not be more perfect!

My second "baby" came to me a month before her 10th birthday as an overly medicated, exhausted, nervous, beautiful little blonde haired, blue eyed girl. Once we tackled the medication issue she quickly became a sassy, loving, inspirational little girl. Now, almost three years later Lillian Elizabeth, aka LillyBeth, is the absolute best big sister, officially a Homecoming Queen for the peewee football team, an amazing little softball player, and has a huge circle of friends that are an absolute blast. She really has grown in to such an amazing (almost) teenager and I am so blessed to have this sweet girl as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment