Navigation Bar

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cook Family/Maternity Photos

Life has been out of control crazy these last couple of months and I haven't been able to do any photography at all. Not a big deal really, it's just for fun, but it is kind of my outlet. 

These last couple of weeks I have been so blessed to have parents that will watch my herd of hoodlums so I could do a couple of senior sessions and this family/maternity session for the Cooks! 

I had so much for with this family. They are beyond precious and are so excited to be welcoming a new baby boy literally any day! Miss Sadie is going to be such a good big sister to Jaxon and he has parents and grandparents that cannot wait to spoil him rotten!

Thank you guys for spending the afternoon with me. I had a great time and cannot wait to meet Mr. Jaxon!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment